About Lea Boustani
- Viewed 49
- 2019 - 2021 Grenoble Ecole de Management
MSc Innovation, Strategy, and Entrepreneurship
- 2016 - 2019 Lebanese American University
BSc in Economics
- 2020 - 2020 Total
Customer Relations Associate, Internship
· Digitized the department’s internal customer library for
over 5,000 clients, increasing accuracy and efficiency.
· Developed concrete solutions based on customer feedback
to improve client retention and address customer’s needs
and pain points.
- 2019 - 2020 Schneider Electric
Strategic Business Consultant
Strategic consulting project alongside 7 team members
from different nationalities, using the Design Thinking
methodology, to analyze, and select areas of innovation that
could be a source of business opportunities and in which
new disruptive initiatives can be implemented.
- 2018 - 2018 Deloitte
· Conducted high-level market and company research and
benchmarked Deloitte Middle East’s activities against
Deloitte Global and large competitors’ best practices.
· Developed a company culture initiative that could raise
Diversity and Inclusion practices by 45%.
- 2018 - 2018 Ernst & Young
Financial Analyst, Internship
· Performed high-level financial analysis on client numbers
and created respective tables and charts to present analysis
and information clearly, showcasing risks and gains of IPO
· Received acknowledgment by department Manager for
exhibiting a strong work ethic and for performing efficiently
in a fast-paced, high-stress work environment.