- Career Level Intermediate
- Experience 2 Years Experience
- Gender Male or Female
- Industry Accounting
- Qualifications Diploma
The Accountant is responsible for proper bookkeeping in order to support the effective provision of high-quality accounting services across the business.
– Process ledger and booking entries according to stated procedures so that all transactions are recorded in a timely and accurate manner on the accounting system.
– Identify, investigate, and rectify routine errors and anomalies in input data in order to ensure accuracy of financial information.
– Analyze ledgers and accounts to allow the reconciliation of financial data according to stated schedules so that the company remains aware of its financial position on an ongoing basis and statutory reports can be produced within legislative time limits.
– Executing, updating, and saving All folders, files, and reports on the shared folders of the company’s server.
– Report major problems and areas of non-compliance to the management and auditors in order to ensure that a high level of accounting management and control is maintained and that issues are resolved in a timely manner.
– Full cooperation with the auditors to ensure proper bookkeeping and sending them all their needs by strictly respecting the fixed deadlines.
– Doing all the necessary concerning the bank accounts and presenting all accounts reconciliation at the end of each month, and for some accounts where there is a lot of movement, the reconciliation should be done on a weekly basis.
– Doing all the necessary concerning the CNSS.
– Presenting an aging report on a weekly basis for the management, and mentioning the collected receivables during the week, in addition to a specific aging report for the project retentions.
-Should prepare the Petty Cash and do all the necessary controls related to the reconciliation and the supporting documents.
-Prepare the monthly salaries in addition to the workers’ salaries (Main d’oeuvres) from preparing and filing all the necessary Excel files to the accounting transactions and salaries deliveries to all workers.
-Preparing a cash flow report and doing the necessary updates on a daily basis to be presented to the General Manager each day for having a clear idea of the actual bank situation in addition to the expected situation on the short term.
-Preparing an accounts payable report to be updated continuously showing the amounts due for each supplier.
-Organizing a payment plan for all suppliers, different expenses, and other overheads according to the actual bank situation.
-Follow up on receivables collection for maintaining the aging report on its lowest level.
-Dividing the expenses between two bank accounts, the first for paying urgent and official expenses (VAT – CNSS – Taxes, etc…) and the second for paying the other ordinary expenses.
-Responsible for the financial management of the company and for keeping it in a healthy financial situation.
-Delivering the cheques to all suppliers and service providers.
-Preparing all receipts and invoices.
-Doing all the cheques management by keeping all the postdated cheques, sending them to the bank on their maturity dates, and asking the banks for the cheques books.