Azure Cloud Advisor
Career Level Intermediate
Experience 2 Years Experience
Gender Male or Female
Industry Computer Science
Qualifications Degree - Bachelor
The candidate should use his/her knowledge and logical reasoning skills to conduct the presales/partner support activities for BPS partners efficiently ensuring that time and quality are never at risk.
- Collaborate on migration, assessment and discovery workshops for partners DC migration to Azure.
- Conduct migration planning exercises, prepare quotations for cloud consumption and estimate effort for project execution.
- Scope and document offered solutions including features, architecture, configuration.
- Perform hand-over to the technical team for project implementation and deployment.
- Manage presales communication with suppliers throughout the presales phase.
- Execute assigned requests related to other BPS cloud portfolio products & software solutions.
- Work closely with sales team to respond to partner’s requirements.
- Follow up with needed parties to ensure that the response to partners/clients is always on time.
- Conduct research and feasibility studies for migration to Azure and adoption of cloud services.
- Prepare & present PowerPoint presentations and workshops to showcase BPS cloud solutions internally and externally.
- Plan, conduct and manage proof of concepts for partners and prospects.
- Prepare scope documents for cloud, in-datacenter & at customer premise solutions with project time estimation in response to bids, RFQs and RFPs in multiple areas like messaging, DR etc.
- Research continuously on new product updates and information, publish and present this information internally and externally.
- Support partners with cloud solutions/software, Microsoft Azure, O365, VMWARE, (and other products) how-to questions and basic/intermediate configurations.
Qualifications & Skills
- CCE or Computer Science graduate / or equivalent.
- Knowledge & experience in Hyper-V, Microsoft Office 365, Microsoft Azure solutions, on-premises Exchange, SharePoint, Active Directory, backup, VMWare and IT security.
- Other cloud solutions would be a plus.
- Years of experience: 2 to 5 years
- Microsoft Windows Server Knowledge – specifically Hyper-V.
- Good communication skills.
- Team coherence.
- Proficiency in English, Arabic & French.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Work professionalism.
- Ability to work under pressure and after working hours and deliver on time.
BPS is a pure play channel cloud aggregator & value-added distributor. We offer multi-vendor cloud licensing solutions, Software Asset Management services, partner cloud services/advisory & partners business development.