- Career Level Mid-level
- Experience 2 Years Experience
- Gender Male or Female
- Industry Web/app Development
- Qualifications Degree - Bachelor
- Experience: 2+ Years of relevant industry experience
- Skills: Laravel / PHP Framework
- Eligibility: Computer Science, Engineering
- Write clean, secure, test driven, easily maintainable and modular codes.
- Database designing and maintenance.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Troubleshoot and debug applications.
- Perform UI/backend tests to optimize performance.
- Collaborate and work with frontend and mobile app developers on the backend needs of projects.
- Adhere closely to development plans and anticipate changes to specification or schedule as they become necessary during development.
- Work with project managers when gathering requirements, presenting work, etc. and be able to take complex technical terms and break them down into layman’s terms.
- Keep abreast of new trends and best practices in web development.
- Client communication (verbal/written) as and when required.
- Demonstrable experience with PHP including OOP, security, refactoring & design patterns.
- Excellent knowledge of Laravel framework and experience building factories/facades/libraries using abstract classes, interfaces, traits.
- Good knowledge of RDBMS (MySQL/MS SQL/PostgreSQL), database designing and query optimization techniques.
- Working knowledge of version controlling systems like Git, clear understanding of Gitflow workflow.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Excellent communication (verbal/written) skills.