Blog Writer (Remote)
- Career Level Intermediate
- Experience 3 Years Experience
- Gender Male or Female
- Industry Media
- Qualifications Degree - Bachelor
Constrafor is a B2B marketplace for the construction industry operating at the intersection of Fintech and Contech. We are a VC-funded startup witnessing explosive growth!
Constrafor is building a world-class team, capable of moving quickly to deliver high-quality technology. Join us on our mission to advance the largest industry globally.
We are looking for a Technical Writer for our blog to generate engaging, original content for our website. This person will research topics and develop interesting posts that will appeal to our target audience to place a renewed focus on our blog. This person will develop content around trending technologies related to our industry, news/opinions, how-to guides, white papers, and other tech coverage.
- Work with internal teams to obtain an in-depth understanding of the product and the documentation requirements
- Produce high-quality documentation that meets applicable standards and is appropriate for its intended audience
- Work with development and support leads to identify all documentation repositories, revise and edit, and determine the best solution for data compilation and centralized storage
- Research, create, and maintain information architecture templates that uphold organizational and legal standards, and allow for easy data migration
- Experience as a Technical Writer with other Saas Blogs
- Experience writing blogs for insurance or finance.
- Exceptional writing, research, and communication skills.
- Extensive knowledge of SEO with a proven track record of results
- Self starter – ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks
- Ability to learn independently
- Creativity and adaptability with the ability to solicit feedback from team members to improve the quality of blogs/technical writing.
- Strong understanding of our target audience and industry trends.
- Track record of developing and implementing a content strategy that has increased readership.
Send your resume directly to email@example.com
Constrafor is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.