- Career Level Mid-level
- Experience 5+ Years Experience
- Gender Male or Female
- Industry Finance
- Qualifications Master's Degree
Company/Group name: Not Disclosed, preference at this stage not to disclose the name of the group for confidentiality reasons. Group name shall be disclosed as and when mutual interest is established.
Job Location: The regional office is based in Amman, Jordan.
Strategic, Financial Reporting and Analysis:
• Monitoring, preparing, and presenting, financial and business performance KPIs and ratio analysis of the group, creating a dashboard that acts as the true north compass for the board and management team.
• Analysing and modelling market and business data, and translating into structured presentations, and provided decision making tools to Board level and executive leadership
• Preparing monthly statements and reports, and providing management team for early warning signs, and business performance management.
• Preparing periodical (quarterly) analysis of all the company trading activities
• Reporting to senior management (Business health status, different markets
• Identifying and recommending growth and investment markets for the global
portfolio operations in East Asia, North and Latin America, Europe and Africa
• Delivering market entry strategy of emerging markets
• Planning new product market (Fertilisers, or other related commodities) entry strategy in growth markets
• Leading investment appraisals and prioritisation, business case development, and challenging sales (Trading), and financial drivers
• Building tools that provide a catalyst to the trading team to profitably grow the business in trading volume and revenue.
• Developing the relationship and working closely with experienced trading team in established and new growth markets including Africa, Latin America, Western, and Eastern Europe, and Asia (South, Southeast).
• Executing market volume and profit assessment
• Recommending business growth and turnaround marketing, operational, and financial strategy for different businesses within the group, refocusing on profitable product portfolio and markets
• As, and when needed by the Head of Finance, preparing P&L, balance sheet, cash flow, economic and operation review presentations to Management.
• Potentially developing new customer relationships, P&L responsibility, and trading growth management.
Qualifications and Certifications
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Finance and Investment or related field.
• Master’s degree in Finance or Business Administration (MBA) is preferred.
• Highly preferred: Certified Financial Analyst: CFA Full 3-year Qualification, Or
progress in CFA, Or Certified Management Accountant: CMA accreditation.