Fullstack Junior Developer
Career Level Entry-level
Gender Male or Female
Industry Software Engineering
Qualifications Degree - Bachelor
We are looking for a Software Developer to build and implement a cross-platform mobile application. You will work with other Developers and Product Managers throughout the software development life cycle.
In this role, you should be a team player with a keen eye for detail and problem-solving skills.
● Work in a small team to design a mobile application.
● Produce clean, efficient code based on specifications.
● Use coding knowledge to update WonderEd’s Coding curriculum.
● Work alongside our Educational Consultant to add new levels and expand concepts of predetermined levels.
● Brainstorm ways to introduce Tech-related concepts to our products.
● Work on the Technology side of new products and kits of WonderEd
● Additional relative duties if needed.
● Proven experience as a Software Developer, Software Engineer or similar role(Projects, previous positions)
● Familiarity with Agile development methodologies.
● Rigorous knowledge of coding languages and coding concepts.
● Ability and Eagerness to learn new languages and technologies.
● High degree of multi-tasking and time management capability.
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
● Resourcefulness and troubleshooting aptitude.
● Attention to detail.
● Academic: BSc in computer science, BE in computer engineering, or other disciplines with relevant work experience.
● Experience: 0-2 years of experience.
● Languages: Arabic, English(Excellent skills in spoken and written English).
Interested candidates are asked to send an updated CV and portfolio to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mention the position title in the subject of your email.