Graphic Designer (Remote)
- Career Level Mid-level
- Experience 4 Years Experience
- Gender Male or Female
- Industry Graphic Design
- Qualifications Degree - Bachelor
Constrafor is a marketplace for the construction industry operating at the intersection of Fintech and Contech. We are an early-stage, VC-funded technology company, based in NYC. The platform growth has been explosive going from 0 to $24M/month in 4 months!
Constrafor is building a world-class team, capable of moving quickly to deliver high-quality technology. Join us on our mission to advance the largest industry globally.
We are seeking a new Graphic Designer to join our team. You will be designing a wide variety of things across digital media. To be successful in this position, you’ll be a self-starter, capable of delivering brilliant creative ideas, and show amazing attention to detail.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Planning concepts by studying relevant information and materials.
- Illustrating concepts by designing examples of art arrangement, size, type size and style and submitting them for approval.
- Contributing to team efforts by accomplishing tasks as needed.
- Communicating about layout and design.
- Creating a wide range of graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and websites.
- Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements when necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or related field.
- 5+ experience as a graphic designer or in related field.
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Proficiency with required desktop publishing tools, including Photoshop, Illustrator..
- A strong eye for visual composition.
- Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Able to give and receive constructive criticism.
- Understanding of marketing, production, website design, corporate identity, product packaging, advertisements, and multimedia design
Constrafor is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local law.