Inside Account Manager- Sales -International
- Career Level Intermediate
- Experience 5+ Years Experience
- Gender Male or Female
- Industry Sales
- Qualifications Certificate
Inside Account Manager
GigaKOM has been providing Enterprise level IT services to California Schools, Local and State agencies as well as businesses for more than 15+ years. We partner with the nation’s leading distributors to ensure that our solutions are effective and cost competitive. GigaKOM is continuously building an extensive client base and is looking to expand into adjacent markets.
To achieve this goal, Gigakom is looking to add individuals into the sales team who are looking for an opportunity to grow in a fast-paced environment and are passionate about developing a career in technology sales. This role will lead to relationship-building with high-level decision makers on both the client and supply side.
A successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring a smooth flow of information and following up with existing and prospective customers/buyers and sales staff. The candidate will assist with proposal review as well as work with vendors on pricing and bid preparation. The position has availability in the following regions:
- Remote, supporting GigaKOM’ s clients in California
What You’ll Do
Develop New Business
- Identify new business opportunities and initiate communication with key decision makers
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with clients
- Develop profitable and sustainable sales growth of all assigned accounts
Understand and Serve Client Needs
- Conduct reviews on accounts on a regular basis to evaluate clients’ needs to match with appropriate products and/or services
- Develop accounts by studying current business; interviewing key customer personnel; identifying and evaluating additional needs; analyzing opportunities
- Manages day-to-day client communications and relationships
Build Your Industry Professional Knowledge
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
The company reserves the right to add or change duties at any time