Career Level Entry-level
Industry Computer Science
Qualifications Degree - Bachelor
Relevant Experience: newly college graduate
We are looking for a telemarketer whose daily duties focus primarily on generating leads from phone calling and digital platform activities
- Deliver prepared sales talks, reading from scripts that describe products or services, in order to persuade potential customers to purchase a product or a service.
- Contact decision makers at businesses by telephone in order to identity a lead for goods or services.
- Explain products or services and prices, and answer questions from customers.
- Obtain customer information such as name, address, and area of interest
- Record names, addresses, purchases, and reactions of prospects contacted in the CRM system
- Use different ways to obtain names and telephone numbers of potential customers from sources such as telephone directories, magazine reply cards, and lists purchased from other organizations.
- Answer telephone calls from potential customers who have been solicited through advertisements.
- Schedule appointments for sales representatives to meet with prospective customers or for customers to attend sales presentations.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- University degree, preferably in Computer Science /Software Engineering or equivalent
- Knowledge and skills acquired through training and experience
- Good communication skills
- Friendly and engaging customer interaction
- Previous experience in telephone sales or retail sales and/or community outreach experience is a plus