Junior IT Officer
- Career Level Entry-level
- Experience 1 Year Experience
- Gender Male or Female
- Industry Computer Science
- Qualifications Diploma
Only Applications with an attached CV will be taken into consideration.
The Junior IT Support Officers fill the role of L1 support in Royal’s IT team.
Their duties consist of first-line response to the IT-related issues that are raised by the staff during their day-to-day operations, escalating to L2 or L3 support when needed, monitoring and maintaining the Royal IT infrastructure, and maintaining an adequate IT inventory and documentation systems.
Responsibilities & duties:
• Responding to requests from employees regarding issues they are facing,
• Performing the first line troubleshooting on problematic software, hardware, and networking systems,
• Identifying problems and resolving them or escalating them to L2 support,
• Monitoring Royal’s internet connections and troubleshooting connectivity,
• Ensuring the continuity of the operation through the implementation of BCP measures and protocols,
• Setting up new users and devices as requested,
• Installing software applications on desktops, laptops, and corporate mobile devices,
• Maintaining the documentation of the IT inventory and procedures,
• Guiding employees to navigate new software,
• Maintaining security and access control systems.
• Bachelor’s degree in ICT, Computer Science, Electronics, or their equivalent.
• 1-2 years’ experience in IT, preferably working on the Helpdesk
• Familiarity with Microsoft Systems (Windows, Windows Server, Active Directory, Exchange, Office 365, MS Azure)
• Good command of the English Language (listening, reading, and writing)
• Good phone and email communication skills