Marketing & Sales Manager
- Career Level Intermediate
- Experience 3 Years Experience
- Gender Male or Female
- Industry Marketing
- Qualifications Degree - Bachelor
Who We Are
We are a team of enthusiasts that are making it possible for anyone to visit, explore, or shop, via the wonders of virtual reality.
At oVRlebanon, we create virtual tours and virtual spaces for retail stores, showrooms, hotels, and all other types of businesses, in addition to exhibitions, museums, and real estate.
Technically speaking, we are a B2B, sometimes B2C, service provider.
Why We Do It
We believe that internet users need to be able to visit and explore spaces without the need or prior to physically go there.
We also believe that businesses, museums, exhibitions, and properties deserve to reach a wider audience and be accessible 24/7, from anywhere in the world, at any time, and on any device.
Finally, because we’ve been doing it for the last 2 years, and have been growing since then.
Who Are You
- You are passionate about new technologies and digital solutions.
- Enjoy using all marketing tools and social media platforms to spread the word about a service, and never gets tired of being online.
- You like making new connections with owners and key personals in big institutions.
- You are capable of handling marketing and sales of different services concurrently.
- You are capable of turning leads into deals and enjoy doing it.
About the Role
We are looking for a Marketing and Sales Manager that is capable of creating and implementing marketing strategies for the services we provide, gathering leads, and going the extra mile of turning gathered leads into deals.
You will be performing various marketing and sales activities including finding customers pain points and targeting them, building marketing strategies, managing our social media platforms, gathering leads, getting in touch with potential, new, and old customers, and everything else that you find beneficial for the growth of our company.
During your journey as a Marketing and Sales Manager, you’ll do the following:
- Deeply understand all the services our company provides.
- Be familiar with the different industries our company deal with.
- Tell a compelling story about how product features can address business issues
- Create brand awareness campaigns, engage prospects, and generate a sustainable pipeline of new clients.
- Create, plan and execute targeted B2B marketing strategies across a range of integrated channels, including digital / social, email, event / sponsorships, etc.
- Plan, develop and execute country level client activation, events, webinars, etc that bring new customers and grow customer value
- Align marketing strategies with sales strategies
- Maintain high outbound calling activity to qualify opportunities and follow up with leads
- Work towards a number of KPIs and targets including call volumes, setting appointments, emails and mailshots, revenue pipeline and closed won opportunities
- Proactively look for opportunities to improve the sales and lead management process
- Ability to understand customer’s industry and core business challenges
You will be a good fit if you have:
- Familiarity with B2B and B2C approaches.
- Familiarity with marketing and sales pipelines.
- Familiarity with customer’s journey (Marketing & Sales).
- 3+ years of experience in marketing and selling B2B & B2C services .
- Passion for Marketing in all its forms: Offline Marketing, Online Marketing, Digital Marketing.
- Passion for sales and closing deals.
- Strong desire to learn quickly and deeply about a wide range of services.
- Excellent problem-solving skills, with the ability to listen to clients to identify their needs and provide solutions.
- A Bachelor Degree in marketing or a related field of study.
- Exceptional verbal, written, and presentation skills.
- An ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
Is a plus:
- Familiarity with Google and Social Media Ads
- Familiarity with digital tools and software
- Familiarity with adobe applications
- October 7, 2021