Merchandiser – FMCG
- Career Level Entry-level
- Experience 1 Year Experience
- Gender Male or Female
- Industry FMCG
- Qualifications Degree - Bachelor
The Merchandiser is responsible for the replenishments of the products in the pharmacies and to implement the annual deal display on the stands as per the set guidelines.
- Implement the approved cycle to better serve clients and keep a good relationship with the Pharmacist.
- Perform shelf replenishment in order to avoid shortage at the pharmacies.
- Check the availability of visual merchandising materials at the warehouse and ask for any missing or low stock items.
- Make sure the products are clean and well placed in order to have appealing and eye-catching displays.
- Place the products as per the planogram provided by each of the suppliers and based on the zoning in each pharmacy.
- Monitor shelf prices, products positioning, damaged items and expired items to ensure providing the pharmacies with the best image of HOLDAL’s products and brands.
- Negotiate a space for all brands handled to optimize the visibility on shelves.
- Negotiate the cost of rental with the Pharmacist whenever applicable.
- Come up with design ideas and oversee the production in order to optimize the visibility and convert displays into prospects.
- Book the related space with shelf talkers to avoid easy replacement by other brands.
- Change displays to promote new product launches and reflect festive or seasonal themes.
- Ask the Sales Representative of each area for replenishment when needed.
Reports and Market Feedback:
- Take notes of the pharmacist’s return and/or request if any and report back to Direct Manager.
- Prepare daily reports including photos from the field, in order to follow-up on the clients’ products display and ensure adequate workflow.
- Prepare competition reports which include sales, promotions, new products and marketing strategy to be able to benchmark in order to fill exciting gaps and gain a competitive advantage.
- Report daily to Direct Manager the before and after pictures.
- High School Degree or Technical Degree.
- Previous relevant years of experience in merchandising.
- Fluent in Arabic and English. French is a plus.
- Good organizational skills.
- Great time management skills.