Mobile Application Developer (iOs or Android)
- Career Level Mid-level
- Experience 1 Year Experience
- Gender Male or Female
- Industry Finance
- Qualifications Degree - Bachelor
- Contribute in designing, testing, releasing and application support.
- Write clean and sustainable code that can be used in the future.
- Gather specific requirements and suggest solutions.
- Write unit tests, troubleshoot and debug to optimize performance and stability.
- Design interfaces to improve user experience.
- Identify and plan for new features.
- Ensure new and legacy applications meet quality standards.
- Suggest and implement new mobile products, applications and protocols.
- Stay up-to-date with new technology and best practices.
- University Degree in Computer Science or other IT related field.
- Excellent command of the English Language.
- Previous working experience as a Mobile developer for at least 1 year.
- Rich portfolio of released applications on the App store or the Android market.
- In-depth knowledge of programming languages such as Swift and/or Java/Kotlin.
- Familiarity with OOP design principles.
- Problem solver with excellent analytical skills.
- Competitive salary including a 13th salary
- Relocation package (if applicable)
- Visa arrangements for the employee and family members (if applicable)
- Medical and life insurance
- Provident Fund
- Free meals and beverages at the in-house cafeteria
- In-house gym with a personal trainer
- Discount card for several services and products
Interested candidates should send their CV in English to email@example.com