Sales Admin- International
- Career Level Entry-level
- Experience Fresher
- Gender Male or Female
- Industry Sales
- Qualifications Certificate
GigaKOM has been providing Enterprise-level IT services to California Schools, Local and State agencies as well as businesses for more than 15+ years. We partner with the nation’s leading distributors to ensure that our solutions are effective and cost-competitive. GigaKOM is continuously building an extensive client base and is looking to expand into adjacent markets.
To achieve this goal, GigaKOM is looking to add individuals into the sales team who are looking for an opportunity to grow in a fast-paced environment and are passionate about developing a career in technology sales. This role will lead to relationship-building with high-level decision makers on both the client and supply sides.
A successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring a smooth flow of information and following up with existing and prospective customers/buyers and sales staff. The candidate will assist with proposal review as well as work with vendors on pricing and bid preparation.
What You’ll Do
Business Development and Relationship Management
- Review of bid postings, RFPs, and other customer requests
- Assist in the preparation of bids and customer correspondence
- Work with Vendors for pricing and product information
- Receive Account Executive targeted phone calls from customers, vendors, and the sales staff
- Address the customer’s needs directly and/or communicate with the appropriate Sales Representative to resolve any issues
- Perform duties such as the delivery of sales marketing material and coordination of marketing efforts.
Project Operations and Management
- Process leads, schedule and update CRM tools and prepare appointments
- Monitor the flow of e-mail and other communications
- Data Entry, scanning of documents, and general organization of the sales department in CRM
- Place orders into the CRM system from customer-issued POs, communicating the expected delivery date.
- Assist customers with returns issues, order inquiries, and any other requests for information.
Build Your Industry Professional Knowledge
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
The company reserves the right to add or change duties at any time