- Career Level Entry-level
- Experience Fresher
- Gender Male or Female
- Industry Customer Service
- Qualifications Certificate
Our Dance Academy is looking for a team coordinator who will be coordinating the daily affairs of the team’s needs in daily functions, event planning, meetings and team communication.
Include but are not limited to:
– Initiating and facilitating meetings.
– Coordinating the academy’s calendar (daily, weekly, monthly & yearly)
– Ensuring all academy’s projects/events and classes are well communicated and updated on a daily basis.
– Reviewing and approving new procedures and rules.
– Performing various job-related duties as assigned.
– Supervising all classes and ensuring that they are going according to the weekly schedule.
– Acting as first point of contact in the office for incoming enquiries.
– Participating in and planning meetings, events & projects.
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Arabic and English.
– Strong attention to detail to ensure all specifications are met.
– Decisiveness and good judgment to address pressing project matters when in a time crunch.
– Problem-solving abilities to correct any challenges or inefficiencies for best results.
– Good organization and time management and multi-tasking skills.
– Cooperative and communicative attitude with executive staff, managers, and employees.
– Leadership skills to motivate and guide team members to make consistent progress.
– Goal-setting to set realistic deadlines and strategies for daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly progress.
– BS in Hospitality Management is a plus.
Those interested should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the email subject: Team Coordinator for LGDA. The deadline for application is 15 September 2021.